Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day three, still on track (well mostly)


Yes you can buy a "Don't feed Phil" thong on the interweb. Thank The Flying Spaghetti Monster for e-commerce!

Ok, I confess. I went out to lunch with the students and had fries with my chicken sandwich. The upside here is that I had fruit for breakfast, only water with lunch and passed on all the donuts and candy that are always floating around class. The plan is to be sane about this anyhow, and lunch out with the students is a nice routine on Saturdays. So, back on the game with chicken and a whole mess of veggies for dinner.

Exercise was a fast 45 minute ride down the Charles on the single speed to be followed with some time on the bike-that-goes-nowhere in front of the TV tonight.

1 comment:

catienchuck said...

Good Job Phil!! Love the bike that goes no where.. i have a trail that goes no where.. and I go NO WHERE ON IT maybe that is why my a** is that big