Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So little to say, so much time.

Time to get out and enjoy the warm weather. Off to Weston trails for a hike I think.

So far this is going remarkably well, though I would anticipate hard work ahead. At this point I am doing great just buy not eating like a 15 year old whose parents are away (pizza, potato chips and Coke, yum). The switch to salads with great mounds of veggies and crock pot veggie stews and curries for dinner has been easy, I can eat plenty to fill me up when it is 90% carrots, celery, and broccoli.

I went to check out Work Out World (big McGym, close by) yesterday. They have shit-tons of machines, but the vibe was pretty impersonal and chain store. It is mostly one big square room filled with equipment; set in a business park building it felt like a Wal-Mart version of fitness. I think the YMCA a few minutes further away may be the better fit for me.

No comments: