Saturday, April 4, 2009

10 Pounds


Really a pretty good dent in a big project. This feels totally doable now. I have said that for me the trick is to have the time to do two hours of exercise a day. A luxury that most folks don't have. I'm lucky to not have to work sixty hours a week just to keep my head above water, and I'd be silly not to take advantage of my ridiculously relaxed schedule to get healthy.

And this is about health most of all. Yes, I'm as vain as the next guy, and I have not been at all happy about looking like Chris Farley doing the "Fat guy in a little coat" bit from Tommy Boy ( http://tiny.cc/cDaoB ) whenever I put on a shirt. But, the big worry is the heart disease and diabetes that run rampant in my family.

No comments: