The doc was a little dubious of my ability to lose weight, get fit and stay that way. I guess he sees a lot of good intentions gone awry. Well, I'll just surprise him and be one of the ten or fifteen, or three or whatever, percent who are able to pull off big lifestyle changes.



Yes, those photos I took while wandering Boston with the students the other day, have nothing to do with the blog. But, every blog needs photos. What a job, I actually get paid to walk around taking photos and talking photography with the students.
1 comment:
Great pictures. I love pictures of people taking pictures. I had a great suite of people going to awkward lengths to capture their friends in photos with the whole Eiffel Tower (without wide angles on their digital cameras, it was hard). But I lost the memory disk.
Post a Comment